My Girl

I started school.
I was silly and got sad leaving P with a friend who watched her for the day. It was silly because I've left her with people before. This was no different. In fact, this was a shorter time period than usual. But...somehow...just knowing it would be a regular thing was sad. She had a good time, was well behaved, and I missed her. Now she's sleeping, we're home, and I feel like I haven't seen her today. Insert mushy sad mommy face here.
School was uneventful. It is good to be back though. It's strange. A lot of people have left and moved on to bigger and better things but I still find myself knowing people when I drive on campus. It's a good feeling to know I've broken into this place. It's kind of strange at the same time. I didn't ever expect to. I expected this to be very temporary. Which it still is. It's just...different.
I'm so glad I decided to drop a class. It's busy enough without it as it is. And I already feel like it's going to be a good semester. But I will miss my girl.
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts