The Burning House

This website inspires me in a strange, strange way. I hope it does the same for you. The Burning House. These would be the first two things I'd grab...other than them, I'd have to put some thought into it.
It's a gloriously beautiful day, complete with a short rain spell that has since quickly passed, leaving behind the puffiest white clouds rolling by at an alarming pace. I went out with the intent on staying out until my counseling appointment...only to realize I had very little to do until then. So I came home.
I got up early today. I got up to have breakfast with John and rather than go back to sleep and end up sleeping past my alarm, I decided I would simply stay up and get stuff done. So far, I haven't gotten too much done but I did run an errand that desperately needed running and I feel accomplished. I find myself considering a nap.
I ordered paper. It's not something I ever thought I'd order. But I did. Because I've learned that there actually is a difference with quality paper for drawing. I guess I've known all along to some extent. But not to the extent Nupastels taught me. Drawing with Nupastels on non-pastel paper is pure torture. Never again. But my paper arrived today. I'm excited to bust it out and get going on a project. But it might have to wait until evening.
Photos: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts