Produce

I received a special surprise in the mail the other day. I knew it was coming so I guess it wasn't really a surprise. But that didn't make it less special. And no, it wasn't my For the Makers box. Although that was equally awesome. Maybe more awesome. But back to the point.
I subscribed to a local organic produce delivery. I thought I'd give it a try and I'm glad I did. Remember how I'm all crunchy granola-y (kinda)? Well, I guess it's getting worse. Which lead me to do this produce delivery thing. It's set up to allow you to choose how much food you're going to need (a points system) and then every week you can either get a variety basket or you can customize your order to get what you need/want. They also offer fresh baked items and cheeses among other awesome things. I've only done the produce so far but I'm excited to try the other things on their "menu." It's nice to have something to look forward to every week.
Oh yeah. And everything tasted awesome.
Photo: Backyard Produce found via Backyard Produce

Comments

Popular Posts