Cave Troll Mode

My babe is getting sick. AGAIN. I swear. If I wasn't breastfeeding her I only wonder how bad her health would be if it's this bad to begin with. Not sure why she keeps getting these colds...well...I MIGHT know why. I think me and my parents and John (when he was here) just kept passing the same cold back and forth. My mom and dad just had it. So I guess it's P's again. Poor girl. Tired of germs in this house! Thankfully, it's getting warm...which hopefully means no more sickness.
I had a lovely spring break but was a horrible student and did no homework until the weekend before going back to class. I went to the beach twice. P experienced bubbles and playing in the same for the first time. We also had a picnic in the back yard in the sunshine. I did nothing. I went nowhere other than the beach. It was wonderful. I did get a little lonely. As mentioned earlier. BUT...I may have made a new friend so that's awesome. I went to an art show opening where two of my pieces were being displayed and where I got an award.
I realized the other day that I had written blogs awhile back about meeting weight loss goals...but had never followed up. This probably isn't the best time to do that because it's the beginning of the deployment. But I'm going to do it anyway. Because I'm out of control like that. The beginning of the deployment is when I absolutely DON'T care and pretty much live in a dirty cave for at least a month. Add P to the scenario and the only change is I keep it clean (still messy) but I still look like crap, don't care, and am fine with it. P looks fab, of course.
So...I had made a goal to fit into my goal jeans I had gotten. I BLEW past that much faster than I expected. It just crept up on me before I had time to explain. I got another pair of goal jeans and blew through those too. My next goal was to reach 130 tentatively. I got to 2.5 pounds away and then went up and down and left and right and all over the place. I am at a stand-still now due to 1. not caring (it will pass soon) 2. and just having oral surgery so I am not about to be working out yet. Oh yeah...and I had to go in and have one side opened back up because there was a chunk of bone that needed to be removed. Fun. No, actually it wasn't bad at all. I almost found it funny. I guess I don't have a fear of dental work. Huzzah. Anyways...so that's where I am. I hope to get back to the gym and kick myself back into shape. I plan on making some more goals that are more fitness related...and I'll do that one of these days when I'm not being a cave troll.
Isn't my kid the cutest little bean you ever saw? That's what I thought.
Photo: My Mother

Comments

Popular Posts