Birthday Pinup

I'm almost there. I'm half way through my crazy week and then I get a week off. And I've about had it up to here (salute) with people. Ready for a week to myself. So so ready. In the meantime, here is my last commission before baby. I finished it a few weekends ago. Or was it last weekend. No, I think it was the one before. I have no sense of time anymore. But it's done and I'm happy with how it turned out. This picture doesn't really do the color justice. It took me much longer to finish than I thought so I truly appreciate my friend's patience with me! It was a surprise birthday gift for her husband who just left on deployment a few days ago. I'm so glad I was able to get it to her before he left.
My heart goes out to all the families that were separated for another long stretch. I definitely know that feeling and there's nothing good about it. I'm praying for time to pass quickly, safety, and very busy schedules because those make the time fly.
Well...wish we luck. I have a 3 piece painting to finish, a gnome cabinet to finish, gnomes to paint, and who knows what else to bring to completion by Friday. Here's crossing my fingers I can get it all done. With this big belly.
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts