The Dark Side

Four years ago today, my lovely coworkers helped me get ready for my first date with John by going shoe shopping at Macy's with me. I bought two pairs of cute shoes which I still have today and I ended up getting blisters and bleeding in the pair I wore from walking around and talking so much with John. My mom's coworkers were convinced I was going to get mugged and my body dumped in a dark alley. Thankfully, that didn't happen. And here we are four years later. I love you more every day, John, and am so thankful you are not only in my life but are enveloped in it.
On another note, nesting has hit full on. No...I'm not senile and I didn't forget I JUST posted about nesting. But I have more to add. Last night, I felt like I joined the mom-to-be DARK SIDE: I printed out a cleaning schedule as well as a meal plan schedule. Yeah. Wow. I then proceeded to plan out meals and a grocery list to last most of the month. Have I lost my mind? Quite possibly. And the best part? I'm ecstatic about all of it. I'm SO excited, it's not even humorous. Okay. So it is still humorous.
Photo: Unknown found via Healthy Meal Plans

Comments

Popular Posts