Sasha

So I finished a painting. It's been one that's just been waiting for a little TLC for a long while and I finally decided to give it a go. It turned out much nicer and I was much more pleased with it than I expected so that was a nice little surprise. Her name is "Sasha, the Tattooed Girl" and she is 16x20 inches, acrylic on canvas. We weren't really sure what we thought of each other at first but we've decided to become good friends. And I'm realizing more and more I have a never-ending love affair with the color red. My kitchen is red. My curtains are red (in multiple rooms). My last big painting was all shades of pinks and reds. I have repeating red accents throughout my house. My recent wedding collage I finished and had framed for my anniversary with John is bordered in, yep you guessed it, RED. I love red. It's just one of those easy-to-work-with, super natural colors for me. Working with other colors doesn't work as naturally. Maybe I should work on that.
Anyway...Sasha, blog. Blog, Sasha. I hope you like her as I do. *ehem* she's for sale if interested *ehem*.
P.S. Can you guess that my Valentine's Day was uneventful by the lack of post? You guessed it.
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts