Lucky

The only part of Lucky Charms that people actually like: the marshmallows and the sickly greenish milk. Mmmmm...
I dreamed I attempted murder but the family of the person I tried to kill was going to let me try to get away before the cops got there. My parents had bought me a used car so I got in it to go and noticed that the place the key goes was a big open cavity and the key was missing (I also noticed that the driver side was on the right but the open cavity seemed more of a pressing matter at the time). Someone handed me another key that fit and I got going. The person I tried to kill didn't die but they would either eventually die or live with severe brain damage. It was very disturbing thinking I did that...even just in a dream. And there was no real motive. Every time I do anything illegal in dreams there's never a good reason or cause. It's just like "Oh oops, did I just stab you? Oh yeah I was trying to kill you but don't know why."
I'm just as if not more sick today. I woke up once feeling thoroughly dizzy and confused and almost passed out on the way to the bathroom. When I woke up the second time, I felt somewhat better. I feel a lot better now...mornings are always worse. But my throat is a lot more noticeable today. And I am sniffling. My cats are observing a plump tasty mousy outside the kitchen window. I'm sure they're cursing the stars that destined them to be indoor cats right about now.
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. My second as a married woman, my first by myself. I'm not that upset about it though. Especially feeling as sick as I do...being alone won't make that much of a difference if I'm in a cold-coma. Still...it would be nice to feel a little better...I really don't want to miss class.
Well...I'm off to drool on myself some more. Have fun.
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts