Snowday

It's a snow day! My first official day back in school and it's canceled due to barely an inch of snow. But hey! No complaints here. I'm spending it in my pajamas, sipping hot buttered rum and chatting with my mom and cousin on google chat. I'm hoping to get some creativity in at some point. I've been itching to paint for weeks. I always get the desire to paint when I'm far away from any available supplies. Like over Christmas break. Annoying.
It's the sort of day where I feel incredibly content for no apparent reason. I've done nothing productive and slept in WAY too late and have yet to get dressed or shower. But something about it just feels so...cozy. Maybe it's the rum in my drink. ;)
Maybe that's my cue to go and start being creative. I think I'll take it as a hint.
In the meantime, enjoy some Christmasy pictures: Love these girls. Christmas accents.
Photos: Meself

Comments

sokaley said…
I don't know...your day sounds awesome! I spent the last 13+ hours doing pro bono tech support, and now have to spend the next 48 hours doing freelance work that actually compensates to make up for it!

I sure do miss snow days- SF should have Gloomy/Rainy/Icky Days.

Popular Posts