The Axe

Yes. It's been one of THOSE weeks. The kind that leave you dog-paddling for your life after school junk-punched you. Now I'm not a guy...but I'm feeling like curling up in the fetal position because this girl is OVERWHELMED with school. Did I just say "this girl?" What is happening to me? HELP ME.
It all started with math class. Oh math class. How I loathe thee. It's very sad...going from loving math class to absolutely hating it. Don't get me wrong...my teacher is actually really cool and I enjoy her a lot. I just...am...so...friggin...lost. Which makes me seriously wonder if I shouldn't have skipped a math. Or maybe she just moves too fast for me to handle. Whooosh!! It's so overwhelming.
Our homework is done entirely online. Which I'm not at all a fan of but...whatchya going to do. The problem I'm running into is I'm realizing that I'm clicking the handy "help me work this problem" button on...uh...EVERY problem. And then once I move on to the next, I seriously have no idea what I just did or if I can ever repeat it. I get the problem once I'm working it...but identifying that problem as the one to work such-and-such a way...that is what worries me. They all look the same to me and telling me to find real and complex roots doesn't really explain to me in any way how I'm supposed to work it. This is kind of hell.
So my dilemma is this: make the move of shame and drop the class...or struggle struggle struggle along and hope to somehow survive without breaking something (or someone)...I've already had 2.5 break-downs this week. I can't continue at this rate. Something needs to get the axe.
Photo: Unknown found via TsunamiGreen

Comments

Monique said…
Hope it gets easier for you!!!
Kaley said…
I love your "Hell" category for this post. I know you're very frustrated...and I wish I could help! But that made me laugh :)

Popular Posts