Wrap Remedy

I just had one of those magical pregnancy moments where you crave something, you acquire that something, you eat that something and...*drum roll*...it tastes as good as you were hoping/craving it would. So many times, you make something you think you want only to realize...oh yeah...ranch dressing no longer tastes like ranch dressing...it tastes like mayonnaise. Or oh yeah...apple cider now tastes like mustard. Nom nom! Thankfully this was not the case today. No, despite feeling very sick ALL DAY (what happened to the second trimester being all nice and feeling my best??) I made a wrap in my sickly stupor and forced myself to eat it despite the smell of the meat and cheese making me want to hurl and the ranch dressing tasting like mayonnaise. But one bite in and it was all good. The ranch suddenly tasted like ranch. The cheese and meat was suddenly delicious. Ahh...if only all meals were like this one.
The ranch...is honestly like a magic spell. As long as it stays IN the wrap, it tastes normal. But if it strays to a finger or drips onto something else, it suddenly becomes mayonnaise again. My world is chaos.
Photo: Unknown found via MayBowser

Comments

Popular Posts