Halloween Time

It's Halloween!! Okay, so I'm a little late. I started this post on Halloween, I swear.
Over the weekend we had a Halloween cookout costume party. Note: John and I NEVER have people over. NEVER. Like...the last time we had a group of people over was when we first bought our house...almost 3 YEARS ago. We are hermits. Absolutely hermits.
Anyway...we decided a Halloween party would be fun. A mix of my school friends, a mix of our military friends and voila! A good party to be had by all. When it comes to entertaining, I always stress myself out. Always. Hence why we don't entertain much. But honestly in the end it turned into a really good time, everyone got along, no one got crazily drunk or out of hand and we played fun games and ate awesome food.

I was a female sexy Harry Potter. A female sexy PREGNANT Harry Potter, might I add. John was Green Man from the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Even people who had never seen the show got a kick out of it.
Other than that, we had a spider witch, a sailor, a business woman, a beauty queen, a pregnant skeleton, a dragon, a pajama lady, and a toothless vampire. How does that NOT sound like a good time? Eh? Eh?
Photos: Courtesy of Jessika McKeon

Comments

Popular Posts