Yes. I met my boyfriend on a dating site...kiss my delicious bass...I mean...you know what I mean...

I just read a blog an old friend of mine who I haven't spoken to in years wrote...and this is a perfect example of the misconception of online dating: "there is nothing worse than dating services. Applying to them says to the world, 'All other possibilities have been exhausted, and I am going to have the job given to someone else to find somebody I can coexist with.'" Harrrrssshhhh. First off...I must say...even though I know you will never read this...I love you, I always will cuz you're like my brother but frankly...double you tea eff. Where did your manners go, boy? Sooooomebody's judgmental this morning aren't they?
First off...yes...there are those out there who DEPEND or are OBSESSING on a dating service to find someone for them which I think is lame. It's about as lame as DEPENDING on going to a bar every night to find someone. And frankly...I think meeting someone randomly at a bar is a lot more gay than meeting someone online. Secondly...it's all your mindset really. If you go in desperate, you're going to come out desperate. Whether you find someone or not, you're still going to be one thing: desperate. SO...the moral of the story is...1. Dating sites are a perfectly normal and acceptable means for meeting people and frankly I find them safer than meeting someone randomly on the streets...2. If you don't agree but have never actually TRIED online dating...kiss my ass. Don't diss until you've actually tried it yourself. And I'll FULLY agree that a lot of sites are extremely lame-o and pointless and are just out there to get your monies. BUT...not all. And finally 3. Whether you decide in the end that they are lame or aren't lame...who are you to tell someone they're pathetic for using that method? You just called me pathetic. Thank you! That's harsh, lame, and frankly just down right rude. All of which are extremely unattractive. Maybe YOU'RE being pathetic for caring that much about HOW people meet WHO they meet and WHERE. You have too much time on your hands. Try being nice. It might SHOCK you how people will respond.
I met my boyfriend online. Sue me. And frankly he's the best thing since sliced cheese. Or even CHEESE in GENERAL. SO bite me.

Comments

Popular Posts