Bowl-O-Rice Bra!

I think I think too much. And I hate it when I think SO much that I dream about whatever I was thinking about. Last night I dreamed about Alex's wedding...except...she only invited like...10 people or so and it was held at some person's house in a really cramped hallway. And I walked down the aisle and when I got to the end I realized we hadn't rehearsed anything so we had no further instructions after I got to the end of the aisle. I had no idea what to do/where to stand/etc...and then I realized I was the only bridesmaid instead of there being like 3 or 4. So...I think I ended up walking up and down the aisle several times to simulate other bridesmaids...and then Alex wasn't even READY to come down the aisle. It was very random and stressful. Hehe...dreams...*sigh* Don't worry Alex. I know you aren't a Bridezilla.
The migraine seems to be A-okay-GONE. I'm thinking about limiting the light that I stare at today...maybe closing my blinds all the way...cuz...I still feel pretty sensitive to light. Pretty sad...
It's FRIDAY!!! AND it's a 3 day weekend!! I'm pretty darn stoked about it. As usual but the 3 day weekend makes it even more exciting. And then I only work Tuesday, Wednesday, and then I'm off to Colorado early early Thursday morning. So early in fact that I have to catch the 2:10 airport shuttle. Sucks! But it'll be ok. I think I'll probably just go to bed right when I get home from work. Of course that's what I'm saying NOW but when it comes time I'm sure I'll get distracted with something.
Me and my mom are considering going to Uwajimaya this weekend. I'm SO excited. It's this GIGANTIC Asian food market place of doom that's just...amazing. And I always spend too much there. Except last time I went. But I won't this time. I just really want to go and she hasn't been in like...a year...or more. Probably more actually. And we need some chopsticks. We went to the grocery store to get some more and all they had were Japanese chopsticks (really really thin at the tips)...and we don't dig those...so...
I looked for an image of chopsticks and found this. What the crap? lol It cracks me up. I want a bowl-o-rice bra!

Comments

Popular Posts