Single. Short. Extra Hot.

I am rediscovering a band I loved in 9th grade called Earthsuit. The members have since become several bands including Mute Math, Macrosick, and Club of the Sons. They only released one album which seemed to do well in the Christian music scene. It has a very electronic sound and Blake Lewis reminds me of them to some extent. It might just be his voice sounds similar to the lead singer Adam LaClave. They mix rapcore, funk, New Orleans Jazz (the band is originally from New Orleans and I believe Hurricane Katrina was the reason for the disbandment of Macrosick), and reggae. Go listen. You'll find them very interesting. You can also find Club of the Sons on myspace.
I'm having serious issues concentrating at work today. At least once every 5 minutes I find myself just staring at my box of tissues off in my own little world. Kinda funny. Hopefully I can actually get some work DONE and snap out of it.
I've decided Starbucks' White Chocolate Mocha is no longer my favorite. This is not because I found a new favorite. I'm just extremely sick of their White Mochas. They taste...weird...different...I feel like they used to be better. Maybe I just like them better from other places. They taste less bitter and blah-aftertaste. Sad. Sooo...I got a White Mocha from the Muddle Puddle Coffee Shop near my work...which turned out tasty. That's the place that had the Big Foot Action Figure I wanted. I didn't see it there this time. :( Hopefully someone bought it for me. :) Doubtful.
I just found this picture and thought it was pretty funny. Reminds me of a Seattle street corner. I like the Escher/Starbucks combo. Yay for Escher. If you don't know Escher, click here. Or here.
Okay back to work. In the words of my co-worker...Toot toot!! One more thing...I found a T-shirt at the ferry terminal in a coffee shop that I loved that read "Single. Tall. Extra Hot." They also had "Single. Short. Extra Hot." If I was "Single" I'd buy one. Or I could always still buy one and just say "Piss off man! It means a SINGLE SHOT! You live in Seattle and you don't know the term??" if someone tried to pick me up. hehehe...good stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts