Day 1

It's been awhile.
We had a lovely trip to the beach. I got my second For The Makers box. P is crawling. Much is changing quickly. John went to Israel and we briefly video-chatted but mostly all I could hear was the blaring Israeli techno music from the club/bar he was at. It was still nice to hear/see him.
Today is Day 1 of my change to more natural products. I feel like I say this weekly but it really hit home last night. I realized how much money goes toward products that aren't good for my family in the long run (cleaning products but others as well)...and the cost of buying premade things. Like cookies, breads, etc. So...today is Day 1 of pursuing making my own stuff. I made my own kitchen cleaner scrub, cleaned my sink and stood back to admire the BEAUTY of it and scoff at all the products I'd used before that didn't even come close to baking soda and a little green detergent. Crazy talk! I'm getting much of my inspiration from a few blogs. Which I'll share. Later. ;) No, really. I'll be back.
K. Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts