A Toast...

So I decided on my change.
I am keeping the same blog and incorporating updates on our life together on it. The one main reason (along with some others) is this: I don't like newsletters, mass emails, or well...any other form of that sort of update. Because I always seem to lose the newsletters and spend hours (ok maybe half an hour) searching through my inbox for that most recent mass email update-on-someone's-life-that-I-didn't-read-when-I-got-it-but-now-have-found-a-spare-moment-to-do-so-and-wouldn't-you-know-it...I can't find it. A blog is just a lot more convenient to me and others. When you want an update, you look. When you're too busy, you know exactly where to look when you're ready to look. And I think I even found a way for people to subscribe if they wish. So...after a nice blog makeover...I give you my NEW BLOG.
But on to the true reason for this post...or maybe just yet another reason to make a toast. I would like to give a parting toast to Bank of America...you struggled long and hard to keep me down but I have finally triumphed over you and paid off my credit card in full. All 27.99% interest of it. So...as they say here in America...screw you!

Comments

Popular Posts