Novrember

And BOOM, it's November.
Last month, Penelope came home with proofs of her first school pictures (at 1 1/2?? She looks so grown up in them too!! Where is my baby??), we began thinking about potty training (emphasis on THINKING as opposed to DOING), I was interviewed by the local paper (go awkward posed photos!) about my artwork (but mostly they just plugged for the school and art department...which is okay!)...
This month, Penelope said "NO!" for the first time, I bought some fake hair and have been crazily trying to teach myself to curl my hair WELL (if you know me, you know I know nothing about doing hair...no really. Nothing. Anything I've done right was taught to me by youtube videos...and seeing as our Marine Corps Ball is in Myrtle Beach and it looks like salons are booked, I plan on doing my own hair...cue terrifying music of gripping suspence)(and no, I'm not curling the fake hair...I'm wearing the fake hair to add body and length), my Mom and I brainstormed and bought the supplies to complete our goal of doing homemade gifts for Christmas, and soon my bestest friends in the world will be visiting!! I am beside myself with bewilderment and joy...and stress trying to find the time do A. do math B. clean C. all of the above D. none of the above. It's a wonderful life.
SO what now?
We just got back from a visit to Charlottesville, Virginia, the new residence of my in-laws. We had a wonderful time, I was spoiled with pre-birthday goodness, and we enjoyed a much-needed date while the grandparents enjoyed some much-needed solo time with their granddaughter. Both survived and I was pleased.
And speaking of granddaughter, it is time to go get her from her OTHER grandparents' house. Toodle-oo!

Comments

Popular Posts