Whistler?


I'm going to Whistler!
The plan has changed several times but I am for sure (fo sho) going to Whistler for the first time on Saturday morning with my wonderful boyfriend, John.
Which I am very excited about...
Who, if I forgot to say, is extremely awesome. Did I mention he was super?
I'm not even skiing since the last time I skied was when I was yay high *motions hand at hip level* and even then the only skiing I ever did was cross-country. Which is a whole different animal...I plan on learning to ski and/or snowboard one of these days but Whistler is just a TAD pricey for now. So I'm treating this trip as a photo-op trip. Which I am stoked about. So either way...it's going to be a good weekend...fo sho. Will post photos on my return...hopefully I'll have something interesting to show. And if not you can marvel on my artistic ability to document the life of the many shoes (and many places my shoes have been) I've photographed on my feet. So...brace yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts