POOF!!

It's May 1st. FINALLY. It's HERE! This means that my husband will be home in LESS than one week!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT/IMPATIENCE FOR THIS WEEK TO BE OVER!!! Ehem.
Why hello there. Yes, it's been awhile since I've blogged. But that's to be expected when final projects are due and final exams are looming ahead and a few things are pulled out of left field just to keep us on our toes *ehem* art show *ehem* choir concert *ehem* but that won't stop me from going crazy. Oh no. Not at all.
Today, I shot my first ever engagement shoot! It was one of those things where I seriously was NOT looking forward to it due to all the other crap I've had going on. But I did it and it ended up being a REALLY fun day with really fun people. I got a nice sunburn which is now aching incredibly but hopefully I can salvage it into a nice tan. Haha! It was also one of those shoots where as soon as I got home, all I wanted to do was edit photos. So I did...for about 4 HOURS. And here I am...taking a break from my looming projects and homework etc.
I really don't have that much to say...other than...I pray this week ZOOMS by without too much of a bruise...crossing fingers.
Photo: Meself

Comments

Popular Posts